Wednesday, November 26, 2008

~ Thanksgiving Blessings~

~Thanksgiving Blessings~


May you all have a Blessed Thanksgiving while being with family and friends so dear.
May you remember your loved ones whom remain in your heart because they are no longer near.
May you pray for someone across the world though you may
never meet.
May you count your blessings for you are here to share this
Blessed Day.


By Tamera Marti
11~27~2008


I would like to thank each and every one of you who has helped to make Scrapping on the Go and Pictures Delight such a success at growing. I am Very Grateful because without all of you this could not be possible. You are not only Customers to me you are part of my family.


I hope you all have a safe and wonderful Turkey Day!


Remember to use your CUTE-PON book on Friday!


LOTS of wonderful savings for you so you can get a jumpstart on your Holiday shopping. Incase you missed out on our open house event there are just a few books left and you can still pick one up on Friday to use! We also have Open Scrap Day (no charge) Friday 10am-5:30pm and Saturday 10am-3:30 pm for those of you who hate to fight the crowds and run around, freeze your buns off and wait in line. Just bring in your supplies and snacks or lunch. We may combine our moola and get a pizza. I also have a snack bar available for small fee and coffee is always free! I only have 3 spaces left so if you want to reserve a space give me a jingle.



I almost forgot we have CUTE, CUTE Make and Takes with Kathy going on from

11:30am-5:30pm on Friday only $5.00 each! Great gifts for someone or for yourself!

Check these out!









Thank you to those of you who got the opportunity to share our Holiday open house with us. I am so glad you stopped in to share the event. Some of you registered for prizes and here are all the winners!! Congratulations!!!!


Donna Cochran, Bonnie Anderson, Siglinda Kleih, Machar Kingstrom, Nola Roberts,
Linda Portz, Sheila Peterson, Sydney Turvold, Joanne Schrader, Pam Rhiger, Jackie Stene, Bonita Swalve and Jenny Habana