Upcoming Classes
Craft Day
Friday Dec 5th
5-10pm
only $8.00
call to register or email me@
This would be a great time to get those Scrap Calendars and Special Scrapbooks for loved ones finished up. We have the 12x12 Calendars, stand up chipboard books (great for the office) from Bank Creek Creations, a very large selection from 7 Gypsies, Maya Road and Wood file Folder Albums by Crafty Secrets. Chose a beautiful Wedding, Family, Baby, Cat or Dog Album to create someone a Real Keepsake from our Large Colorbok Albums selection. We also carry a large variety with an assortment of sizes and colors of the SEI albums.
Take a peek at these cute Gift Card Holders!!
You will be creating 4 gift card holders with Kathy.
Sat Dec 6th
2 times slots: 11am and 1pm
$10 dollars
You will need to bring a scissors, paper cutter, adhesives and glue dots.
Call to register or stop in and check and check these out. The picture does not do them justice.
I hope you can make it to one of these classes because these gift holders are just darling with the a touch of Bling added! See told you!!! I love them!!!
Call to register.

Some of you have asked for it so here it is:
The Altered Birthday Calendar Keeper
Create this cute Birthday card Keeper with Kathy and never forget that special someone's birthday again!
Sat Dec 12
1pm
only $16.00
Call to register
You will need to bring scissors, paper cutter, adhesive and glue dots.
Heads Up
Thursday Dec 4th Store will close at 4:30pm
Friday Dec 5th Store will open at 11am
I live in a different school district than 241 so our school activities and days are different. I have some family commitments but I appreciate all of you for understanding. I know it can be discouraging when you may need something and I am closed but I will be open late Fri the 5th for Craft Night. Whenever there is a Craft Night I stay open as long as the Scrappers are here. Stop in and see what Craft Night is all about! Fun Fun!!!!!
Create a Memory~Scrap A Keepsake