Hate Shopping on Black Friday???
Come Scrappin for Free on Friday and Saturday
(November 28th and 29th)
I figured with everything going on in the shop this day and I know some of YOU hate to shop with the crowds and you do not want to stay home then come to one of your favorite places doing what you LOVE to do! Scrap
The big room is open and if it gets filled up we have some tables set up by the snack bar. Just bring your snacks or meal. We have a fridge, microwave and toaster oven. All are free to use and there is a snack bar with munchies and beverages to purchase and coffee is always free! Some of us can always put our moola together and just order pizza too! Sound fun!!!
Then gather up your supplies, get your babysitter lined up and call your friends and come here! Give me a call and I will save you a spot!!
Hope to see you!!!!