Friday, February 19, 2010

~ ONLY 2 DAYS

This blog will stay on top for the count down for the Scrap Event
ONLY 2 DAYS.... OH MY Oh My how the time flies!
I am running around crazy as most of you know but I am enjoying every minute of it!I am looking forward to seein all of you!!!!!

Hey Scrappers just a reminder that there are still a some
openings for Friday Scrap Event! Just send me an email or give me a call if you are interested in having a little R&R and getting your projects done. All the information for the Scrap Event is on the left hand side of my blog.
Hope to see you there!

If you noticed I started changing my blog a bit. I will hunt for
sites that have blog candy give aways and this is a
FANTASTIC opportunity to meet some VERY talented Artists!
They have lots of great ideas and tips that they share and their
designs are just WONDERFUL!

I am also adding Scrapbook sites where you can shop and get
ideas. A lot of the companies have their own blogs so go check
out the their gallery!
Little by little and one at a time I will get it done =)

If you have not checked out my HOT DEAL of the week just
click here. Every Wednesday there is a new HOT DEAL!


Vanessa has some sweet Blog Candy to sign up for. Check her and her designs out right here. I love her blog name, Wings of a Butterfly.