Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Demo with ~Heidi Blankenship~

Guess what Ladies......
Heidi Blankenship will be at the Scrap Event having a BIG Demo just for YOU!
She is going to combine
"THE WIZARD" from Spellbinders,
"Just Rite Stamps" and
Beautiful Glimmer Mist from "Tattered Angels"!


Now that is a SWEET combination together!


The Demo will be on Saturday March 13th
(I will post the time soon)


Sorry I did not get to post this before but I had to wait for Heidi to get back from CHA and she had a wonderful time! If you would like to see some of her pictures from the Spellbinders Booth from CHA just click here.


I thought since we are not having classes and we are only having make and takes that this would be a nice surprise for all of you!
Plus there might be a little give away but you will have to come and watch the Demo with Heidi!


See YOU soon!