Registration is now going on for the
March 12th and 13th Scrap Event!
Scrap event is only 41 days away!
There are only 30 Spaces available! OOPs now there are only
14 Spaces left for Saturday
and
20 Spaces for Friday!
Hurry and get your payment in before the spaces are filled! I am sure that they will fill up fast!
Registration with Payments holds your space!
Friday is $10
Saturday is $16
Each space is a 4 foot area and feel free to bring your Cricket machines ladies! Feel free to bring a comfy cushion, your favorite coffee cup and your slippers. This is YOUR day to get a little R&R!
Send your payment to:
Scrapping on the Go
324 6th Ave SE
Winnebago, MN 56098
Registered Guests Receive:
Meals, Snacks, Beverages, a gift for registering and prizes for EVERYONE!
Sorry but the Kodak Picture Maker will no longer be at the Scrap Events. I apologize for this but it is just too much work to haul this item and to set it up again.
I will have NEW PRODUCTS, the "Buck and Under Basket", Close out papers 6 for a buck, Special see through grab bags that have a HOT price, Free Make and Take (while supplies last), Cards for a Cause and a sheet of Coupons for
Registered Guests only!
I am a little behind on my "HOT DEAL of the Week" but I will be posting for this within the week and I will send out emails when I do.
There will not be any classes at this Scrap Event but there will be a couple of Make and Takes for a small fee. I am checking on getting a Free Demo set up with some new product so I will keep you posted on that.
I will also keep the count down going at the top of the blog!
See the left side bar all the information. If you have any questions just give me a jingle at
507-391-1314
See YOU soon!
~Tammy