Friday, January 1, 2010

~ HAPPY NEW YEAR ~

I hope you all had a very Merry Christmas with lots of Merry Wishes with Snowflake kisses!

I had a very busy holiday and I still have holiday events to share with others. Sorry it took so long to put up a new post but time waits for no one and we have to do the things that need to get done before we can play =)

Many of you have sent emails with well wishes because I was suppose to have foot surgery but guess what? This lady can not be down and out! I found out that a person who is normally on their feet all of the time, that the healing time would take about 3 months and the recovery was very painful plus there were NO guarantees. So I decided against it. Call me chicken BAK BAK!

As many of you know I LOVE the holidays and Christmas is my FAV of all time! I also love to decorate so I thought I would share some pictures from my home to yours!



This is our tree that the girls pretty much have taken over with all of their decorating skills! This is their favorite time of the year as well and it is so magical for them. I have many ornaments on the tree that all of my children, grandchildren, family and friends have made for me. I love the home made items because they come from the heart with love.

There is nothing more precious then one of my girls or grand children giving me a present filled with excitement and their eyes are just dancing! Then they patiently await with dancing around until I unwrap their special gift that they have made for me at school. I love to see their smile that dances across their whole face! Now that is priceless and their is no better gift.









Can you tell we like lights? Lights just seem to make everything more magical at night.











Here are some of my snowmen. They are such jolly good ole souls!

No chimney but the stockings were still hung with care! We must of all been good because nobody received any coal!



I told you I would post a few pics of the gifts for the Cards for a Cause. Here are some of the gifts I had started wrapping and boy was I under the gun! I had a few hours to get everything wrapped because the wrapped presents were due that day by 4:30pm! But we did it!








It was really a lot of fun buying presents for all of the kids and also very hard. We filled their requests but because I did not know these children I wondered a lot about their style, colors and if they would like the little extras I added. I started shopping at Super Walmart about 8:30pm and do you know what time I left?? It was about 1:30 am and I even had to get help from an employee! I am sure I got her behind on her work but I thanked her and I greatly appreciated it!



Here is the Community Center that I had my husband, Mike take the presents to. I could not go because I was still running around in my pajamas!
I just hope all the kids liked their presents and I am looking forward to the....

CARDS FOR A CAUSE in the year 2010!

Thank YOU very much to all of you who gave cards or who purchased cards. It is greatly appreciated! Please if you have any cards or tags that you have made and you would like to donate them you can mail them (address is located on the left hand side) or bring them to one of my scrap events. You can always give me a call and I would be more than happy to pick them up if you are located in the Albert Lea location. I will always have the basket of Cards for a Cause at all of the Scrapping on the Go scrap events!


Scrap Event News

Please see the schedule on the left hand side for my SCRAP EVENTS there is a change for November's date. The date I changed it to is opener for all the hunters and I know all you ladies are FREE! This also does not interfere with the Holiday events all of you may have so I hope more of you who were unable to attend will be able to join us for a FUN time! We had a very good turn out and I know all you ladies had an Awesome time!

Next Scrap Event

March 12th and 13th

(more information on classes to follow)

All the information is located on the side of my blog to the left go check it out!

Hope to see YOU soon!

Just think the March Scrap Event is only 69 days away! Oh MY!






Here is a picture of my girls and my grand babies. My oldest baby is Rani (not pictured), well not a baby anymore she is 23 but she will always be my little girl. Anyways, here is McKenzie, Jali, Zoie, Rhea and Macayla. They all wish you a
VERY HAPPY AND BLESSED NEW YEAR for 2010 and they send you snowflake kisses!
I would like to thank each and everyone of you for supporting Scrapping on the Go & Pictures Delight this past year. I appreciate each and everyone of YOU! This past year has been a real roller coaster ride but all of you have helped to make it a little bit easier coast! I look forward to serving you in 2010!!!!


~Peaceful Blessings to You and Yours for the New Year~
Create a Memory~Scrap a Keepsake
~Tammy