I first want to THANK ALL of YOU for sharing our 1st Year Anniversary with us! It was very busy but a lot of FUN! I want to add a BIG THANK YOU to those of you who gave us beautiful flowers, made us pretty cards, gave gifts and baked goodies and who wished us many more fun years! Everything was just wonderful! We really appreciate each and every one of you who help our business to grow! I said it before and I will say it again..... We would not be here without ALL of you.
Ok I know you are probably here because you want to know who the winners are from the blog candy don't you??? LOL
The winners of the BLOG CANDY are.....
TARA LARSON from Southern Minnesota
and
SUE BRAUN of IOWA
Congrads Ladies!!!!! I hope you guys enjoy your sweets! Thanks to all of you who receive my newsletter and updates, follow me and leave me comments!
I know I have been talking about Christmas in July with all of you for the past couple of months so here's what is going on!
This coming Saturday the 25th from 10am-3pm
Come and create cards with my supplies! Better yet it is FREEEEEEE
All the cards you create will be put in the CARDS FOR A CAUSE basket and all of the funds raised from this will go to a special cause in December! This would also be a good time to start purchasing these cards so we can start filling the envelope with money for this special fund!
Now for the Christmas in July SALES that will last all week!!!!!
I have a table set up in the main room with all the goodies!
If the items are marked in red that is the price.
I have everything on the table that has to do with Christmas! That means Christmas papers, stickers, rub ons, kits, brads and whatever else may be in there for the holiday are all 50% OFF
My Mind's Eye ALL is now 60% OFF
4th of July products are now 50% OFF
Candles 50% OFF
All Colorbok Albums 40% OFF
Graduation and Prom 40% OFF
And I also have kits for $4 and $6
Lots of other items in the store marked down just for YOU!
Wall Clings that are in stock 25% OFF
I also want to remind you of the Scrapping Bucks. For every $15 you spend before tax I will give you a $2 scrapppin buck to be used later. So this is FREE money that you will be able to shop with and buy whatever you want in the shop! This excludes the Kodak picture maker.
Also, make sure you check back in the next couple of days to see when all the new classes for August will be!
Hope to see YOU soon!