Sunday, July 12, 2009

**Blog Candy Give Away & Our Anniversary Week of Celebrations**

~MMMM SWEET BLOG CANDY GIVE AWAY~
Ok who LOVES free stuff??? I know I do! Check out the pics on the side bar! I have not 1 but 2 give aways! Each of these sweets are valued at over $45! Plus I will pay the shipping to send this out to the winner US only. Our 1 year Anniversary is July 19th but it lands on a Sunday so all week long we have goodies at the store! Here is the kick off for this week.... BLOG CANDY! Check it out and if you like what you see here are the rules to try to win one of these yummy sets!


Leave a comment on this post~gives you 1 entry
Become a follower~gives you 1 entry
Link my blog candy to your site~ gives you 1 entry
Sign up to receive my updates by emailing me at scrappingonthego@yahoo.com ~gives you 1
entry
If you already receive my updates your name will go in automatically


Let me know on your comment that you leave for me if you have become a follower on my site and give me your link to let me know you linked me to your site.
Actually you have 4 chances to WIN!


This contest ends Sunday the 19th at midnight central time


I will contact the winner and post their name on my blog next Monday!


This post will stay up all week long and you will have to check back to this same blog post on Tuesday for my Weekly special! And believe me we have some goodies since it is also CRAZY DAZE in Albert Lea this week too! Our sales will start Tuesday!!!!!!
YEEEHAAA!!!!!!!


Also, sorry this post is up late but as some of you know I had a baaaad time with my computer at the shop Sat. and I did not get home from work until 12:30 am! Yes, I am very dedicated to my shop =) Then my computer at home was acting up, cable and technology have a mind of their own, so to the lap top I went! Good Luck and happy commenting!!!!


Here are the SALES for this week for our 1st Year ANNIVERSARY and CRAZY DAZE


You better get a piece of paper and write them down and make your list cause there are a LOT of specials!


There is a table set up in the Kid's area with LOTS of Crazy Markdowns here is the list with some of the goodies on the table table!
The Artsylisious Kits are now only $6 (over 50% off)
Fancy Pants Designs Big Board Chipboard reg. $15 now only $2
Heidi Swapp big Lettering now only $2
Buck and Under Basket has more goodies added to it
Lots of items marked down up to 75% OFF
.25 Papers in the Bin are now half price-this week only!
.49 Papers in the Bin are now half off-this week only


Here are more sales in the store


ALL Stamps Sets and Singles Buy 1 get 1 at 50% OFF
PINK PAISLEE paper, Rub ons and Chipboard 30% OFF
My Mind's Eye still 55% OFF
Candles (not in containers) 50% OFF
Plus the back room still has kits for only $4 and sets of papers with embellishments for only $1

I will add these specials on Wednesday to the list of goodies


30% off All Baby Safari boy/girl
30% All SEI


These products will be added on Thursday


30% off Three Bugs in a Rug papers & stickers
30% SEI Bridge Port & Mimosa


These products will be added for Friday and Saturday on top of everything I just mentioned!
Gel pens on the counter only .19-Fri & Sat only
YA ONLY .19 while quantities last! Our Anniversary is the 19th so I thought this would be a good offer for all of you!
Plus ALL of Beautiful ZINNIA
Funky Fancy Pants Designs Paper only
Graduation Papers & Stickers
Glitz Paper
Heidi Swapp Paper
ALL 30% OFF

Colorbok Albums 40% OFF
Wall CLings in stock 25% OFF


Don't forget with a $10 purchase before tax receive a free gift
Spend $15 before tax receive a $2 Scrappin Buck to use in October plus still get your card punched


Spend $40 before tax and receive an after hours Sneek Peek Party Ticket which includes prizes, beverages and snacks!
In order to receive gifts, scrappin bucks and a Party Ticket you can not use your free $10 off punch card and you can not use Radio Auction Certificates


And just in case I forgot something I will let you know when you come in to visit!
Hope to see YOU soon!