I suppose you are all wondering who the winner was for the BIG basket give away.
Drum Roll Please~~~~~~~~~~

CONGRATULATIONS SIGLINDA KLEIH!!!!!!
You have to hear this story. This past Sunday the store was open (2nd Sunday of every month 11-4) and SigLinda happened to be taking advantage of the open Craft room by getting some presents made. She was still there at 4pm so she was my witness for the drawing. You can not even imagine the surprise on her face when she saw her name was drawn! She was so happy she had tears of joy! I gave her a great big hug and I could tell how happy she was in that HUG! I know she will enjoy all the goodies in that basket! Congrats again SigLinda!
The other winners are:
Pam Rhigger ~$20.00 Gift Certificate
Jenny Habana ~ $10.00 Gift Certificate
Congratulations Ladies!!!!!
I know I mentioned to check back this week to check out something special.
For Friday and Saturday the store will be open from 10am -7pm but I have a special sale going on for Friday and Saturday only
25% off EVERYTHING in-stock!
(excludes: Picture Maker, Wall Clings and adhesives)
Nope not going out of business LOL just though I would pass some savings to you! Plus I admit it I have to get ready for all of the NEW products coming in for January YAAAAA!!!
UPDATE ON HOLIDAY CLOSING
The store will be closed December 21st
and we will re-open
JANUARY 7th
We are taking some time for ourselves and to be with family and friends. I hope you all enjoy this holiday season and take some time for You and Yours to~~
Watch the snowflakes fall slowly from the skies
Smell the beautiful Fragrance of pine
To see a child's glistening eyes when they see what Santa has
left behind
To smile that special smile for a passer that is nearby
and
to remember the season of believing
in miracles that Christ the Savior was born .
~Merry Christmas~