FRI DEC 19TH & SAT DEC 20TH
25% OFF EVERYTHING
(EXCLUDES WALL CLINGS, PICTURE MAKER & ADHESIVES)
OPEN UNTIL 7PM
I thought this might be a good time for all of you last minute shoppers who still may need something for your Daycare Provider, Friend, Neighbor or YOURSELF!
I will be running around Sunday like a chicken with my head cut off! Hey, at least I have my Christmas tree and decor up! LOL
You can always tell your partner that we have some GREAT stocking stuffers here and Gift Cards OH and let them know we have FREE gift wrapping!!!!
CRAFTY SECRETS HAS SOME FREE TREATS
They have a new stamp set out! CUTE CUTE
Heidi Blankenship has made a cute decor out of it too! Always sweet stuff! It is sooo amazing how one stamp can give the imagination to soooo many with a different style.
click here to check out the treats and ideas
~UPDATE REMINDER~
IN ORDER TO CELEBRATE THE SEASON WITH FAMILY & FRIENDS WE WILL BE CLOSED
DECEMBER 21ST 2008
AND
RE-OPEN
JANUARY 7TH 2009
KEEP CHECKING BACK OVER THE HOLIDAY FOR SOME SAMPLES AND SNEEK PEEKS!
MERRY CHRISTMAS & HAPPY NEW YEAR!