Thursday, October 16, 2008

~The Shop~

OK Ladies, You are probably going to think that I am losing my mind but you have to hear this one LOL!

I was going to sit down and start a blog for the shop and since I already have one for my ebay user I would just have two. Well I signed up and I put in Scrapping on the Go and an error came up saying that name was already being used. I thought to my self WHAAAAT???? Who else would have that? That is my name. So I checked it out and it was ME!!!!. HAHA I thought ok I have already lost it!

I forgot that when I had planned on having a traveling store then plans changed and I decided to open a store. Then in between everything I forgot. Now isn't that funny??? (wink)

Well we opened the shop July 19ht and it has been going very well. I have met so many people who have shared thoughts and ideas. It has been sooo much fun and this is truly "A home away from home for me" and that is what I want it to feel like for all of my customers. I like to take the extra mile and be personable with them. Like a gentleman said to me, " I like the mom and pop shops, you can not find service at the big stores like you can here". Another quote from a young lady, " I love this shop, I love being here, it is like being home". I take all comments to my heart and special words like this mean so much to me. I think I finally found what I am suppose to do when I grow up.

Below I have posted some pictures of the shop. I will also be posting some of the creations of our samples, customers that come to visit and upcoming happenings. I sometimes am a little slow at blogging between running the shop, a household, kids, grand kids and you know all the things in between of everything else. LOL But little by little it is all coming together.

This is the front of Scrapping on the Go. We are tucked aways back but people still seem to find us LOl. We have tried to make it look inviting and the table and chairs do get used by the customers. They like to take breaks from scrapbooking and they will sit here and visit while sipping coffee.













Here are some pictures of the inside of the store. Lots of GOODIES! My fav is the corner with the old table. My primitive area. I just love that period of time.







More goodies! I will have to take some time and take some close ups of the samples that are in the shop for you all to see. I just seem to run of time


To see some more pics that I had posted on my other blog, just click here, http://olecrowscorner.blogspot.com/ . Our shop maybe little but we have a lot of unique items to offer you with a warm atmosphere with an added personal touch.

Create a Memory~Scrap a Keepsake
Tammy