Heidi was at the shop today how exciting!!! As you can see we had a full house and everybody was working hard. Can you tell? The really funny part is my hubby Mike was also hard at work and we both forgot to take the after pics. If you want to know what the cards look like while everybody holds up their creations you will have to check out Heidi's blog in the next couple of days by clicking here: http://embellished-dreams.blogspot.com/.
I know she will be posting soon and you will be able to see the beautiful creations! Heidi is such a great teacher and so patient. She had so many great ideas and tips and soooo many creative ideas. I am so looking forward to her next class. I will be sure to post when there will be a class. I am planning on having Heidi teach at least once a month. THANK YOU Heidi for coming to Scrapping on the GO!
I would also like to thank my mom Barb who came all the way from Faribault for this class, Kathy, Donna, Becky, SigLinda, Bonnie and Terry for visiting with Heidi and creating some beautiful creations. I know they had fun with the glitters and they LOVED the Crafty Secrets products. Oh ya I almost forgot thank you Heidi for the wonderful give aways! I have to honestly say I was bummed that I did not win. Better luck next time for me. LOL
Just to let you all know that if you would like to check out what Crafty Secrets is all about the product should be in my store within the next couple of weeks. YAAAA!




Here is a pic of me with Heidi. I should of left my glasses on I look a little squinty! LOl I have to say that I am so happy that Heidi has come to my shop and is teaching classes. I feel honored because she is well known and if you have checked out her blog then you know she is a designer for Crafty Secrets and Spellbinders. How lucky is she?! She gets to do something she loves, travel to CHA and teach classes. She is such a busy gal! Thanks again Heidi!!! I am Looking forward to see what is next for class! Create a Memory~Scrap a Keepsake
Tammy