Just a reminder that this FRI Oct. 24th 5-10pm is CRAFT NIGHT :} YAAA No cookin, No cleanin and No mom, I wants! LOL Just bring yourself and the projects that you want to work on.
As ALWAYS the cost is ONLY $8.00
That gets you Supper-usually pizza unless someone has a request, Beverages that include pops, water and coffee-no your not limited so you do not have to make a choice-just help yourself. A variety of snacks salty and sweet! A little goodie bag or a special treat from me. And prizes for everybody! I have always hated going somewhere and only a couple of prizes are given out and I never win. So I usually give out some new paper, brads or bling, ribbon or stickers. This way you get a sampling of some great products and maybe it is something you normally would not purchase but then you end up lovin it! And all registered guests will get 10% off all in store products, excludes the Kodak Picture Maker.
SAT OCT. 25th 10am-10pm is also CRAFT NIGHT again so double YAAA! The cost is only
$10.00. You get the same as above except it also includes lunch.
On Friday and Saturday there will be special sales through the store.
I look forward to scrappin with all of you!!
Create a Memory~Scrap a Keepsake
Tammy