Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Time change for winter hours

With winter approaching and I live about 50 minutes away from the shop I have decided to close a little earlier during the week. Please make a note of the following store hours which will start November 1st.


Wed, Thurs, Fri 10 am to 5pm
Sat 10am to 3pm


I know I hate to say the word but during the winter months if there is bad weather with lots of snow and roads are bad the store will be closed. Please feel free to call me at 391-1314 to see if we are open on that specific day.


I will have the store closed during the Thanksgiving and Christmas holidays. Please check out the dates on the left hand side of my blog.


Special this week is
All Hunting and Fishing papers are
25% OFF
See You soon!


Create a Memory~Scrap a Keepsake