Thursday, October 15, 2009

**Revolving Doors**

Just wanted to say Hi to all of YOU and it is really not much fun tearing apart my shop. Mixed emotions but I keep in the back of my mind that I will have another shop soon! And The Scrap Events are not that far away! So I will see you later......

Right now I feel like a revolving door in and out, driving back home for drop offs and then back to the shop to load up. I am totally exhausted and I can not relax my mind becsause of all of the ideas that are going through my head!

Guess what??? The Card Mania Cards are all designed and I will give a sneek peek probably this weekend! OOOLALA

We counted twice and there are 12 this time!

If you want to pre-order these let me know by calling

507-391-1314

or email me at


The cost is $12 per set

These cards are HOT and they sell out Fast!


Here are some guidelines that we came up with:

There are only 30 sets, NO MORE WILL MADE IF THEY SELL OUT

You are allowed to pre-order 2 sets and we can take your name if you want more but only if we have extras if there is NO sell out.

If you are unable to come to the Scrap Event to pick up your cards and you want them mailed I will let you know how much shipping is and you can pay by credit card, check or money order. If you would like a color copy of the cards to see how the layout is the cost is $1. These will be mailed with your cards and they will be mailed after the Scrap Event.

**All of the cards are copy written by Scrapping on the Go and can not be claimed as one's own or submitted as your own creation. Thank you.


CARDS FOR A CAUSE

So far with our matched funds for Cards for a Cause there is over $200.00!!!!!

Thank you to the ones who have donated cards and thank you to those of you who have purchased these! The Cards for a Cause will be at the Scrap Event so hopefully you will be able to either donate cards or purchase them!!!! I will have Cards for a Cause at every event that I am at.


I have updated the Scrap Events with info for you on the side bar. I will add more information with classes and how many registers that I can take for Craft Nights later so watch for more info.


Create a Memory~Scrap a Keepsake