Thursday, October 22, 2009

** Craft Show **

CRAFT SHOW
SATURDAY NOVEMBER 14th
9am-1pm
Winnebago, MN
At the Elementary School


Just thought I would let all of you know that I will have 2 spaces to set up all of my goodies at the Elementary School in Winnebago.
I will hopefully have some pre-made goodies like scrapbook page layouts, Designed wrapped candy bars, mini kits and oh YES, some NEW PRODUCTS!!!!


This is really a nice Craft Show and the School is packed with lots of crafters! This is a good time to go for a drive, go shopping for those early Christmas presents and have some lunch too!


There is a menu for lunch, bake sale and drawings for prizes! There are also some cute shops downtown as well to visit!


Take I-90 and go about 37 miles
Take US 169 exit, exit 119 (Blue Earth)
Take a right you are now on 169 heading towards Winnebago and go about 8 miles
Then when you get to Winnebago you will see DQ on the left side so keep going a few more blocks and turn right after the Grocery store which is 1st Ave South. There is the school!


You can go on old Highway 109 too. Just get on I-90 and get off at the Alden exit and stay on 109 through Wells , make sure you turn left at Caseys and then the first right, right after Caseys so you stay on 109. You will go though Easton and Delevan then come upon Winnebago (you are still on 109). Once in Winnebago you will come up to a stop sign, there is a bar and grill on the right hand side (so now you know you are in the right area) take a right and then go up a few blocks and take a right on 1st Ave SE. You will see the school!


Hope to see YOU at the Craft Show!!!!


~
~Update on Card Mania ~
I apologize for not getting a picture on for Card Mania yet. Some how in the "big move" one card layout got misplaced! SO I will be on the manhunt for it! Hopefully I will have the picture posted within the next few days!