I thought I would start the 4th of July out with some really banging good deals!! Plus do you know what this month is?? We are celebrating our 1st year Anniversary which is July 19th! I can not believe it has been a year already! The time has just flown by! A big Thank You to ALL of YOU! We are looking forward to sharing another year with YOU!
To get started for a month of Fun here are some really GREAT Sales for you!
NOW FOR THIS WEEK ONLY MY MIND'S EYE
55% OFF
Candles 50% OFF
I just could not decide what else to put on sale So this is
something EXTRA ..........Everything else in the
store is 30% OFF
(Excludes Kodak Picture Maker, Wall Clings, SpellBinders, Just Rite and Adhesives & The Color Coredinations Card Stock, Buck and Under Basket, Anything that has a red line, which means it is already on sale, you will NOT receive another discount on the product)
I know some exclusions apply like all sales but it's only a few and there is a TON of Wonderful Product in the store that you can stock up on or start shopping early for gifts!
You have to hurry in for this Sale because it will only last this week! Tuesday through Thursday!
We will be CLOSED
FRIDAY the 3rd and
Saturday the 4Th
Remember the Scrapping Bucks start this Wednesday the 1st!
For every $15 bucks you spend before tax from July 1st through September 3oth (not including radio auction certificates) you will receive a $2 Scrapping Buck! This is Free store money and for a whole week in October, date to be determined yet, YOU get to go on a FREE shopping Spree to use the Scrapping Bucks! Plus you will also receive a punch for every $5 you spend (before tax) along with receiving a $2 Scrapping Buck! Now that is HOT!
You heard me, a FREE shopping SPREE!!! YEHAA!
Free Make and Take Wednesday while supplies last!
Please check out the updates on Classes, Craft Nights and Demos on the left hand side of my blog because I am always adding classes and Craft Nights and FREE Demos! Plus I will be having some BLOG candy!
Thanks for stopping by and come back often to check out my blog because we have lots of goodies lined up for this month!!!!
Whatever you maybe doing for the 4th please have a safe and fun Holiday! Remember a Soldier and their family by telling them
Thank YOU!
Happy 4th of July
~God Bless America~