Friday, April 24, 2009

~There Should Have Been Roses by Jill Holmes

I just finished reading a wonderful book by Jill Holmes, There Should Have Been Roses. I must say I LOVED THIS BOOK!

It has pretty much everything you would want in a book. The book is very detailed so it makes you feel like your right there. That to me is the first key to draw my attention to a book.

This book made me angry, sad, happy, teary eyed and there were little unexpected twists in the book that I never saw coming. I could NOT put this book down and I finished it within 2 days. And if you all know me you know how busy I am but I did it! I stayed up until 3:30 this morning and finished the last 2 chapters here at the shop! I know CRAZY and lots of coffee!

I am not going to give out any other information on this book because I hate it if someone tells me about a book that I intended to read but had not had the chance yet to read it. I will leave you that little tid bit of information and just to let you know that this book would be a perfect gift for

Mother's Day or Birthday or Just Because.

You can come into the shop and guess what they are on my counter for sale.

They are only $15

and you will receive a special gift from Jill with your purchase. If you would like to read about Jill then just click here.