BIG CRAFT WEEKEND
Friday April 3rd 5-10pm $8
Saturday April 4th 10am-10pm $10
If you want to have a fun weekend Scrapping and getting those projects done then give me a call to reserve your table because they do fill up quickly.
377-6130
Did you notice my banner on top??? Pretty isn't it? I LOVE IT!!! It makes you want spring and summer! My sister Tonya made this for me and I must say it fits my style perfectly!
Thank YOU Tonya!
I would like to say THANK YOU to my customers who have brought me lunches, dinners, flowers, baked for me , made me cards and have given me little appreciation gifts for just being here! Even those of you who stop in just to say HI! I am truly blessed by such WONDERFUL customers who have become my circle of FRIENDS.
THANK YOU!
Spring into Savings
April 8th-11th
Mark you calendars now for the big week before Easter because we have things hopping at the store! There will be special savings all week long. When you check out, you will get to pick out an egg which will give you a surprise! I also have a special gift for you with your purchase! Hop to see YOU..................
I thought I would give you some Scrapping on the Go news and updates now. The Garage sale we had last week was a hit! I know so many of you got some good treasures! Thanks to ALL of you for your visits!
CARDS FOR A CAUSE
If you have any cards that you have created or would like to create and donate to the store I will price them, put them into a basket and sell them with ALL proceeds going for a SPECIAL CAUSE in DECEMBER just in time for the holidays. Watch for updates because when I have my CHRISTMAS in JULY the craft room will all be set up for YOU to make all the cards you want for FREE for this SPECIAL CAUSE!!! I am soooo excited for this so please lets all get involved in this to help someone else out for the Holidays!
Some new goodies that are in are Picture Frames! There is a nice variety to choose from for your special pictures.
SEI~ Northport and Mimosa


They are just beautiful colors! We have 15 of the papers to choose from with matching embellishments to add to your pages. Plus 1x1 ink pads with 18 colors to choose from. Just in time for summer!
More and more stickers~Easter, Graduation, Prom, girly, boyish, baby, wedding, bugs, floral, zoo, BBQ, Fishing, Hunting, Beach and that is just to name a few!
THE WIZARD
We have added a lot more of PAPER including, wedding, baby, prom, Graduation, Easter, Vellum and the rest of Daisy Bucket are all in.
More of Crafty Secrets
Petaloo~Dazzlers, Flora Doodles and Sweet Petites ( little flowers) Love these! Cute Cute and Very popular!
Other products that I am still waiting on are:
Glimmer Mist
Colorbok Albums
The rest of Fancy Pants Designs
K & Company
Stampendous and MORE........
HEADS UP
The first WED monthly FREE Make and Take (while supplies last)
For May's Make and Take it will be a Mother's Day card with some beautiful shimmery paper from the SEI Northport paper line with butterflies. You will also be adding a beautiful butterfly embellishment that will be cut out from the Wizard. You will have to come in on
May 6th any time between 10am - 5:30pm to make this beautiful card with Tonya and it is FREEEEEEE!!!
Just another way to say THANK YOU to all of YOU!!!!!
Sat May 2nd 1-3pm Kid's Special Event-FREEEE
Have your child come in and make something SPECIAL for MOM or Grandma for Mother's Day! You can bring in your child any time between 1 and 3pm. We have something really cute for them to create and Picture's Delight Photography by Michael J will be taking a picture of your child to help create this special gift.
Children will also get to wrap their gift and create a gift card so there will be no peeking.
(one per child please and children under 9 must be a accompanied with an adult)
COST FREE
Here are some Upcoming events so mark you calendars
Crafts Days
April 17th Fri 5-10pm $8
April 18th Sat 10am-10pm $10
April 24th 5-10pm $8
May 1st 5-10pm $8
May 2nd 10am-10pm $10
NATIONAL SCRAPBOOK DAY is MAY 2nd !!!!!!!!!
I highly advise to sign up early for any of these days if you know that you want to come. I am VERY SORRY that I have been having to turn people away but there is limited seating.
CLASSES
Demo "the WIZARD"
April 25th 10:30am-12pm FREE
Heidi Blankenship will demo the Wizard from Spellbinders.
Come early to get a good seat and if you would like to bring in some of your dies from one of your cutting systems so you can see how universal the Wizard is.
April 25th 1pm $12
Create a precious Accordion Book to give to your Mother, Grand Mother or to a Special Woman in your life for Mother's day with Kathy.
Please call in advance to register because the kits are made up ahead of time. Things you will need are adhesive: tape runner and glue dots, scissors and paper cutter. If you do not have these they are here at the store for purchase. I do have one request out of respect for others that have also paid for their class all cell phones be shut off until the class is over.
Thank you for understanding.
Special things to REMEMBER
April 5th ~ Palm Sunday
April 10th ~ Good Friday, Do something fun with your KIDS!
April 12th Easter ~ May you all be Blessed~
April 15th ~ Taxes need to be filed
April 22nd ~ Earth Day & Administrative Professionals Day
April 24th ~ Arbor Day
Create a Memory~Scrap a Keepsake
Tammy~