HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!!!!
I hope you got to ring in the 2009 with someone special or just snuggled by yourself watched a movie and scrapped! Whatever you did I hope you had fun!
Ok Scrappers here is something SPECIAL for YOU!
the weather was awful the week before Christmas and I know some of you were unable to make it to the sale so here you go:)
25% OFF EVERYTHING in store
(excludes the Kodak Picture Maker, Wall clings and all Adhesives. Sorry but we try to keep these at a low price for you already)
Yup it includes everything else! Papers, Glitters, Pens, Stamps, Embellishments, Candles. ALL OF IT!
The sale will run WEDNESDAY January 7th -
SUNDAY January 11th
This will be the 2nd Sunday and yes we are always open the 2nd Sunday every month from 11am-4pm
The craft room is also open for FREE on this day to get some of those Holiday pictures Scrapped!
Plus I will start putting orange stickers on items that will be leaving the store and never to return. What does that mean???
40% OFF until gone!
I need to start making room for all new products that will start entering the store towards the end of January!
CRAFT DAYS in JANUARY
FRIDAY 9th 5-10 $8
SAT the 17th CRAFT ROOM CLOSED FOR PRIVATE PARTY
FRIDAY 23rd 5-10 $8
SAT 24th 10am-10pm $10
SAT 31st 10am-10pm $10
I hope one of these days works for you. Remember that whenever I am open you are more than welcome to come use the Craft room for Free as long as the room is not reserved and there is not a PHOTO Session going on. Even if the Craft room is in use or gets filled up I have tables set up in the main room by the snack bar too!
Happy Scrapping!