Check out this pretty layout from Kathy using the Meadow Lark line from
My Mind's Eye! She wanted to really show off her summer flower picture and it is a beauty! She added some pretty paper flowers that she created out of the same line and added pretty brads from the Lost and Found Collection also from
My Mind's Eye.
I made this layout a few weeks back using the picture that my hubby Mike took on one of his exploring days. He changed the picture to a sepia setting for that old look which I just LOVE!
What was so ironic is that I told Mike that it looked just like the turkey in my paper lines from the hunting, fishing and cabin collections that I carry here at the shop. So I got to work and this is what I came up with. Pretty simple but a statement to make "the turkey" stand out! The proud turkey out for a leisurely strut!
The picture is matted and I used heritage metal photo corners for an old brassy accent. For the leaf die cut I used the Wizard from Spellbinders and aged the leaf with chalk ink from the SEI collection . The saying is from the Nutmeg Collection from Cosmo Cricket and I attached the cut strip with vintage heritage brads.
I do believe that after I am done sharing this sample in the store I will be framing it and hanging it in my woodsy basement. I can actually say that this little turkey will be the one that
"got away" Gobble Gobble!!!!
All the supplies needed to create these sweet layouts are here at the store.
Don't forget to sign up for the upcoming classes! Check them out below!
Mark your calendars for November 19th and 20th for the
Pre-Thanksgiving black Friday and Saturday Sale!!
Friday LOTS of mark downs and specials and
Saturday is when all of the "REAL"
HOT
BLACK
GOODS
Come out!!!
These are all goodies that are coming in just for Saturday!
Doors will open at 10am!
Create a Memory~Scrap a Keepsake
I do believe that after I am done sharing this sample in the store I will be framing it and hanging it in my woodsy basement. I can actually say that this little turkey will be the one that
"got away" Gobble Gobble!!!!
All the supplies needed to create these sweet layouts are here at the store.
Don't forget to sign up for the upcoming classes! Check them out below!
Mark your calendars for November 19th and 20th for the
Pre-Thanksgiving black Friday and Saturday Sale!!
Friday LOTS of mark downs and specials and
Saturday is when all of the "REAL"
HOT
BLACK
GOODS
Come out!!!
These are all goodies that are coming in just for Saturday!
Doors will open at 10am!
Create a Memory~Scrap a Keepsake