Wednesday, June 2, 2010

Scrap Events are Canceled

After a much deliberation with myself I have decided to cancel all Scrap Events and I am tucking the Scrapping on the Go business into a drawer for awhile. I am sure I will air it out sometime into the future.

Life has been going by so fast for me and I have decided that I want more of a relaxed life style. My girls and grand babies are all growing up so fast and I am not getting any younger LOl. So we are taking more walks in the park and having picnics, playing games and puzzles, going camping and just enjoying the moment.

I will still keep this blog up and running with places where you can go and shop, get ideas from checking out other Artist's blogs and updating contests. I will still have my "HOT DEALS" for awhile and sell on Ebay and on Artsylicious Boutique.

I would like to thank all of you for your support through this chapter in my life and I will see YOU later!