Tuesday, September 15, 2009

** CLASSES **

~Design with Heidi~











Hey Ladies did you see the pretty designs?? Oh they are so pretty and you can create these beautiful designs with Heidi too!



The class will be on
OCTOBER 3rd
11am
Design 2 cards and a snowflake ornament
$15


You will not want to miss this class. Heidi will not have another class until December
6th at Scrapping on the Go Scrap Event that will be held at the UNION CENTER. If you would like to see who Heidi is and all of her beautiful creations just go to her blog!
Stop into the shop to see how pretty they are!
Just give me a call at 377-6130 for info on registration!


THIS WEEKS SPECIAL
40% off all of the Die Cuts
There are some really cute Halloween ones, Christmas and for little kids too!


There are some really nice Wall Decor Clings on sale for 25% off
I will no longer be taking orders for these


The .25 paper bin has been added to as well as the Buck and Under Basket!


Ok Ladies MARK YOUR CALENDARS!!!
I have all my dates set for the
SCRAP EVENTS that will be held at the UNION CENTER
these dates will go all the way through 2010!
2009
December 4th and 5th


2010
March 12th and 13th
May 21st and 22nd
September 10th and 11th
November 12th and 13th
More information to follow but I am so excited about these events! I think they will sooo FUN!


Remember to bring in and use your SCRAPPING BUCKS!
You can use these through October 10th


I know some of you still have auction certificates be sure to check the dates. The ones that exp. the end of Sept WILL NOT BE HONORED after that date. The ones without a date can be used though OCT 10th.
THE CERTIFICATES CAN NOT BE USED AT THE SCRAP EVENTS




Gift Certificates can still be purchased and used at all Scrap Events. Your punch cards go wherever I go so do not worry about losing your credit! =)


CRAFT NIGHTS
September 25th 5-10 $8
September 26th 10-10 $12
October 2nd 5-10 $8
October 3rd 10-10 $12


These fun evenings include you meals, beverages, snacks, treats, prizes for all and 15% off of your in store purchases!
Call now for registration info at 377-6130


Reminder
Card Mania
October 10th
10:30 am
$1 per card


If you are unable to attend just give me a call and I will save a set for you! Card Mania will still continue at the Scrap Events that will be at the
UNION CENTER!
377-6130


Cards for a Cause will still continue too! We have a lot of really nice cards that you can purchase. Right now we we have raised
$36.50 but whatever we raise by the end of the Scrap Event on Dec 5th Mike and I will match that amount! Plus we have
$25.00 donation!
YAAAAA!


Hope to see YOU soon!
Create a Memory~Scrap a Keepsake