Thursday, August 13, 2009

**Store Closed

My Mother in Law Dee made her journey today to become an Angel.
She is at peace, no more pain and she has joined her family in the heavens above. She will be missed by all of us. She was such a fighter, never complained and I am just happy that she is no longer hurting. Seeing her slip away from us was one of the hardest things that I have ever had to do. I am at peace because I got to spend the past few days with her and I got the chance to tell her everything that I ever wanted to say to her. She will be thought of often and she will truly be missed.


Please click here to see the beautiful CD that Michael made for his mother. Simply beautiful.......
~Peaceful Blessings to you Dee~




The store will be closed now through
Wed. the 19th
The store will re-open on Thursday the 20th


Card mania is canceled for this up-coming weekend. I apologize for the change in this.
I will figure out another date and announce it. If you will be unable to make that date just let me know and I can set a set aside for you.



I would like to say thank you to those of you who have sent prayers, stopped in to visit and for those of you who have helped me out this past week. A special Thank you to Tonya for helping me out on Wednesday for opening the store for me at the last minute. I really appreciate it. Thank you mom for taking care of my girls, that really means a lot to me and I know they like the grandma time.


I apologize to all of you for not being at the shop. I know some of you may get upset if you come to the store to find it closed this week. You may wonder why I do not have someone else covering for me. I try to keep the expense down so I mainly have a family member help me when needed and they can not always come when they have already made plans. This week has been very traumatic for my family so thank you for understanding.


God Gave Us One Another
God gave us the seasons-
each with its own beauty and reason,
each meant to bring us a blessing, a joy, and a feeling of love.


God gave us the sunshine, the rainbows and the rain, the beauty and freedom of nature to teach us the wisdom of gentle acceptance.


God gave us miracles in our hearts and lives, little things that happen to remind us we're alive.


God gave us the ability to face each new day with courage, wisdom, and a smile from knowing that whatever sorrow or pain we face, He abides with us securely in our hearts.


Most of all, God gave us one another to teach us about love
and guide us through this world, always available to help us forward toward a greater understanding and a greater sharing and giving of love.
~ Regina Hill