Sorry Scrappers, Been so busy at the store I am behind again and now playing catch up. Grap a cup of coffee a little snackie, sit back and relax cause you have some goodies to read. Here we go.........
CONGRADS goes out to....
Tobi Utz on the "LOVE" them layout! She wins a $20 shopping spree to Scrapping on the GO! Way to go Tobi! Also, we had added a bonus for February, a Valentine's Day card design contest. The winner was SigLinda Kleih!!! She wins a $10 shopping spree to the store as well. CONGRATS to you SigLinda! Both of these beautiful pieces of art are showcased at the front of the store so come on in and check them out!
See the darling little books below......
You can have a set of these too by taking the class with Kathy! Kathy will teach you how to use up those envelopes and create 2 little books that you will want to treasure forever! This would be a great time to do a mother/daughter/son project together! Keep one for yourself and give the other away for a gift.
Come to our Create with Kathy class on:
Sat March 21st
1pm
only $10
There is limited seating and Kathy's class seem to fill up quickly so please register early by calling 507-377-6130 .
Open Scrap this Saturday (March 14th). Bring your bag lunch or pick up some muchies from the snack bar for a small fee. This would be a great time to get your Easter cards in order.
Craft Nights
Fri March 20th $8
Sat March 21st $10
As you ladies know this is a big weekend of scrapbooking and it fills up fast so register early!
You can sign up for both days and leave your stuff so your ready to scrap the next day!
Call 507-377-6130
If you happen to sign up for the class Create with Kathy and you also want to sign up for Saturday's Craft day I will take $2.00 off Craft Day so you pay only $8 bucks for a fun filled day!!!!
March 25th - March 28th
Scrap and Craft Rummage
The back room will be filled with goodies from others! Some of the stuff will be used or stuff that people do not want any more. So Lucky you may find a treasure. All items are either craft or scrapping items. This is cash and carry ONLY, NO returns.
Design with Heidi Blankenship
April 4th
1pm
$20.00
(sorry I made an error in the paper)
Create a Cute Girls Sweet Chips Chipboard dress or Little Boys outfit from the Crafty Secrets line. You can create with Easter or Christmas colors and you choose the paper from the store that you would like to use. Heidi used an old vintage hanger from the Crafty Secrets Line to display her beautiful piece. This is a design that you will want to keep as a memorable keepsake forever! The pictures does not do it justice. I seen this peice and fell in love!
If you have never taken a class with Heidi believe me you will enjoy it and classes fill up fast! Call early to register at 507-377-6130.
Some of you may not of been in for awhile but I have my sister Tonya helping me out about once a week. I just can not keep up! So, if I am not available she will be more than happy to help you out! :) She has a back ground in pattern design and doll making and she creates altered art with papers. If you would like to see what she designs and to see some of her beautiful pieces of work then check her blog out here. http://backporchpickins.blogspot.com/
Another familiar face you will see is SigLinda. She is going to be helping me out from time to time. She LOVES scrapping and if you can not find her at home then she is probably at my shop! ;) SigLinda also sells Creative Memories and I know some of you use certain things from that company so if you need something either from Creative Memories or assistance at the shop then SigLinda will be more than happy to help you.
The tables are all out of the main room and more product is being added! It looks so different!! Do you know by the end of this week I will have over 1200 different styles of paper to choose from?? That does not even include all the kits, embellishments, card making supplies, the assortment of adhesives and everything else that I carry!
Oh, I forgot to tell you I have over 40 different styles of RIBBON coming in too!! I can hardly wait!!! And I picked out some really cute gift boxes and a beautiful gift bag that I will also start to carry in the store. That should be in next week!
Here is a goodie! Coming soon, hopefully next week SPELLBINDERS!! I am so excited to have their products available for you. What is so nice is that the Wizard Embossing and Die Cutting System is a versatile, user-friendly crafting tool. It is designed to cut and emboss with Spellbinders Die Templates, but it can also cut with other consumer dies, emboss with brass stencils, replicate charms, perform image transfers, set eyelets, smash bottlecaps and so much more!
If you are not familiar with their products just click here.
Watch for more information about Spellbinders because Heidi Blankenship will be here for a demo and showing you some great ideas!!!!!
Here is a list of what has been coming in:
3 Bugs in a Rug~Papers ( 40 designs) and stickers
Maya Road~Bling and lots of Raw Chipboard books to alter
Daisy Bucket~Papers (23 designs), clear stamps & rub ons
Pink Paislee~Papers (23 designs), rub ons and designed sticky back chipboard and glitter and oversized raw chipboard for home decor
More Pens your fav!
Fancy Pants ~paper (38 designs), rub ons
Glitz~Papers (7 designs) rub ons and stickers
Cosmo Cricket~ papers (8 designs), rub ons, ribbon, stickers and designed sticky back chipboard
Daisyd's~Rub ons, stickers and more paper
Lots more of designed brads for embellishing
All of the Baby Safari boy/girl
Cordinations Cardstock will be in the house FRIDAY!
On the way
ALL OF THE NEW PRODUCTS FROM
MY MINDS EYE
Tattered Angels Glimmer Mist
Stickles
K&Company
Queen and Company
Me and My Big Ideas
Flair Designs
Colorbok
SEI and
much more to come!!!!!!
We have an Author in the house! EXCITING!!!!
JILL HOLMES
She has written 3 books and her 4th one is in the works. I do have her latest book, THERE SHOULD HAVE BEEN ROSES, right here at the store for you to purchase. The cover is beautiful! I started reading it and I must say her writing is very descriptive so it seems like you are right there in the story! I am looking forward to sitting with a pot of hot coffee and reading it! If you would like to know more about Jill click below for her blog.
Starting the 1st Wednesday of every month I will have a FREE Make n Take. Limited quantities while supplies last! For April's Make n Take it will be a Cute Easter Egg decor for you to hang in your home or give as gift! The free Make n Take each month will be decided upon by the month's holidays, happenings, special events or new products. Tonya will probably be the one showing and helping you with these. So have FUN!!!!
I have given you plenty to read, sorry so much info. I will update next week with April's Schedule.