Friday, February 13, 2009

Totally BOOKED!!!!

YAHOOO! We will be rocking the house Sat Feb. 21st!!!!
I am already booked for Sat for Craft Night so you who got in early and registered are sure to have a fun filled day!!!
I still have openings for Fri. Feb 20th but that is starting to fill up too so if you want to scrap and have fun hurry and register. Send me an email at scrappingonthego@yahoo.com or call me at 507-377-6130


Lots of new things have been added. I even had to expand by opening another room that is almost done and packed with product!!! YEHAA! I am sooo excited!!! All of the new releases will start coming in starting end of Feb. Here is a list of the goodies that will be coming in.


Storage
Embellishments of all Kinds
Camping
SPORTS
Travel
Baby
Boy
Girl
Wedding
Anniversary
Graduation
Prom
Bling
Kits
party
Charms
Inks
LOTS of Stuff for Card Making
And the list goes on!!!


You will have to stop in and check out all the new stuff I have already put out!!!
OOOO I am like a kid in the candy store!!!!!



Make sure you scroll down and check out the contest for the Layout and Card design


I have a few openings yet for the Scrap and Craft Rummage for the end of March. There is no cost to you.


The craft room is open for free scrapping on Sat Feb14th. Feel free to come in and scrap or to make any other creations.



Have a sweet Valentines Day!
Make sure you tell someone that you LOVE them!